Tungsten Ring – RN65
- This is a Black Tungsten Men’s Brushed Finish Stripe Wedding Band Ring
- Comfort Fit – Contoured on the inside for a comfortable fit
- Absolutely Guaranteed Tungsten
- Brushed Tungsten Finish
- The black on this ring is Black Ion Plating
Along with titanium, tungsten is one of the most popular contemporary choices for men’s rings and jewelry. The tungsten material used for jewelry is actually tungsten carbide, a mixture of the rare metal tungsten and a like number of carbon atoms. Tungsten carbide is incredibly hard, which also makes it extremely scratch-resistant. These weighty rings are very affordable and can be seen in their natural gunmetal grey color as well as in black tungsten and white tungsten, which offers a classic silvery hue that looks more like white gold or platinum.
Tungsten Ring - RN65
Request a Call Back
- Size Guide
Size Chest Waist Hips XS 34 28 34 S 36 30 36 M 38 32 38 L 40 34 40 XL 42 36 42 2XL 44 38 44 Size Chest Waist Hips 2XS 32 26 32 XS 34 28 34 S 36 30 36 M 38 32 38 L 40 34 40 XL 42 36 42 Size Chest Waist Hips XS 34 28 34 S 36 30 36 M 38 32 38 L 40 34 40 XL 42 36 67 2XL 44 38 69
Measurements shown in the chart reflect the size of the garment, not the wearer.
Length (A): from high point on shoulder hem to bottom hem on the back.
Width (B): from side to side just below the sleeves (when placed flat).
Size Length (A) Length (B) S 69 45 M 71 48 L 75 55 XL 78 58 2XL 81 64 3XL 84 67 4XL 86 69
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Tungsten Ring - RN65
Ask a Question
What is Tungsten?
- What is commonly referred to as tungsten in jewelry is actually tungsten carbide, a compound of the metal tungsten and carbon.
- Tungsten carbide is one of the hardest materials in existence, measuring around a 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness (a diamond rates a 10).
- Tungsten carbide’s hardness makes it very scratch-resistant, and tungsten carbide rings easily maintain their “just purchased” appearance with little to no maintenance.
- Tungsten carbide rings have a distinctly weighty feel that offers an alternative to some of the more lightweight contemporary materials.
- Tungsten carbide rings are not entirely crack-resistant, and can be cracked if struck against a hard enough surface. They can also break if hit against a hard surface or dropped on a hard surface.
- Tungsten rings are not re-sizable due to their hardness, but are low enough in price that they can be inexpensively replaced.
- Contrary to popular belief, tungsten carbide rings can be removed in case of emergency by cracking them with vise grip pliers or a similar tool.
Come With Life Guarantee Anti (Scratch-Fade-Rust)
10US, 11US, 12US, 7US, 8US, 9US